Wednesday, September 05, 2012

The Next Stage

This has been and will continue to be a big year of change for Steve and Dorothy.  Our grandson, Lucas, was born July 6.  Now I know why all the grandparents I've run into through the years are so happy.  What a rush it is.

Next thing. In two weeks I'm retiring from Oak Ridge National Laboratory.  That is after company service of thirty three years.  I'm pumped, excited and don't plan to hang up my lab coat just yet.  My buddies who retired before me formed a company last year.  They got their first contract last month.  Will join Emerging Measurements Co.  Still plan to be active in the International Society of Automation (the ISA), the NATO Advanced Vehicle Panel on Test Cell Instrumentation, the Propulsion Instrumentation Working Group (PIWG), and research and development in luminescence based sensing.

And here is some fun.

Weather Girl Goes Rogue


No comments:

Blog Archive