Sunday, February 05, 2006

not been tagged but I'll play anyway


I just tagged myself.

Four Jobs I’ve Had:


-Nightwatchman at bubblegum factory (superbubble).
-Grad Student
-Visiting Prof. U. of Virginia
-R&D for ORNL

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

The Last Temptation of Christ - it's the music and sociological detail, not the Irish Jesus.

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:

The Masks of God - Joseph Campbell (Ok, its a series of books)
The Story of Civilization - Will and Ariel Durant (once again a series)
Meditations on the Tarot - originally by Anonymous but now known to be V. Tonberg
ummm... I have to think some more about this one


Ten Places I've Lived:
Pocahontas, AR; Comanche and Velma Alma, OK; Lansing, MI; Rector, AR; Searcy, AR; Augsburg, FRG;Memphis, TN; Charlottesville, VA; Knoxville, TN

Four TV Shows I Watch:

-Hardball with Chris Matthews
- Countdown with Keith Olbermann
-UT Sports and Baylor Women's basketball where my niece plays

Four Places I've Been On Vacation:
-Jonesboro, AR
-Memphis, TN
- Los Alamos, NM
- Disney World

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

Travisblog
Abductive
Jim West's Theology Blog


Four of My Favorite Foods:

Tuna Curry
Any kind of Salmon dish
spaghetti with chili, peppers, onions, and lots of cheese
Any salad with Blue Cheese


Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:

I'm here at home already
Northern Europe


No comments:

Blog Archive